The term ‘Robertson’s Hams’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or 'our' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 501 I. H. 20 East Baird, Texas 79504. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, viewer, or customer of our website.
- We shipping using the following carriers: UPS (United Parcel Service) & USPS (United States Postal Service)
- All fillable orders received prior to 3:00 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday go out that day (excluding holidays where carriers are not running)
- All "Free Shipping" offers are at our discretion as to the carrier and service used for the free shipment
- While we make every attempt to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of your order, we do not have any control over shipping carriers and can not guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of carrier deliveries
- Our website is integrated with both UPS & USPS to display estimated transit times based on your zip code, but this is not guaranteed by Robertson's Hams or by the carriers themselves
- UPS only guarantees deliveries that are UPS Air, however they reserve the right to amend the UPS guarantee at any point due to unforeseen circumstances such as a natural disaster
- During the holiday shipping season, both UPS & USPS amend their policies and transit times based on holiday volume. We would recommend visiting the carrier's website for additional information. (UPS can be reached at www.ups.com | USPS can be reached at www.usps.com)
- If your shipment is lost, stolen, or damaged we will work in good faith to try to file a claim on your behalf if provided with documentation such as, but not limited to; photos, a written statement, or other documentation required by the carrier
- Shipments can be held for verification based on our website's fraud detection service with your method of payment. If your order is flagged as potential fraud we can delay the shipment up to 5 business days to verify that the order is legitimate. We will contact you via email or phone within 1 business day to confirm the order. We reserve the right to cancel the order if we are unable to verify the the genuineness of the order and method of payment
- If you use "UPS Ground Saver" just note that it takes one extra business day for delivery. UPS picks it up and hands it off to USPS. You might receive an email that it has been delivered, but that means USPS received it and it will take an extra day for you to receive your package.
- If you use USPS Ground Advantage, it will also take an extra day for delivery.